It been a while since I posted something, so thought of doing a random look on a lazy afternoon. Please drop in your suggestion and comments, I am still a learner in the world of Eye makeup.
I shall try to explain, please put up with me 🙂
1. After priming the eye lids, apply some teal eye shadow on the inner half of your eye lid, extend a little beyond midway towards the outer corner.
2. Now Apply Purple eye shadow on the outer half of the lid, from the mid to the corners.
3. Now blend both of the eye shadows, using a matte purple eye shadow.
4. Apply teal eye shadow on the lower lash line from the inner corner to the mid and purple eye shadow from the mid to the end of the lower lash line. Blend well.
5. Apply a light highlighting shade on the inner corners and brow bone. Line the peepers with a black eye liner, apply kajal on the water line and finish off with mascara. This is how my eyes looked after I was done.
Some more pics 🙂
This is me 🙂 I have faces “passion rose” on my lips and Colorbar “Peachy Rose” on my cheeks .