Black smokey eyes spell charm and depth :). These lend dramatic look to our eyes and are ideal for a night out. Though I am not a party loving loving person 🙂 , but those who love partying and hit the dance floor often might find this helpful. This is a very simple and easy to do look,, which can be done in five minutes :).
I am using NYX black Sparkle, reviewed here already :). Please let me know, how you find the look 🙂
1. Prime the eye lids, I used simple concealer stick to prime my eyes then applied compact over it. After that apply a black pencil/kohl all over your lids in a manner shown below. This look lasted for about eight hours on me until I removed it with a makeup remover.
2. Then take the NYX black sparkle eye shadow on a ES brush and gently pat all over the kohl, which was applied in previous step.
3. Now with the help of a blending brush, start blending the eye shadow along the crease in two and fro movements, from the inner end to the outer end. After blending, it should look somewhat like this. If you want more glittery look , you can pat more NYX eyeshadow all over the lids and then blend.
4. Now line the eye using a liquid liner, put kajal on the waterline and line the lower lash line with a grey pencil liner. I have given a small flick of eyeliner wand at the end to create a winged look, it can also be avoided. Applied some compact on the brow bone.
5. I am done. If you have small eyes or want to lend a more open look to the eyes, just dab sone silver ES to the inner corners of the peepers. I avoided it. This is how it looks when done.
Some more 🙂
This is me, I have Jordana blush in “Coral Sandy Beach”, review coming soon 🙂