Just few days back, I posted some pics of this look which I did just as I felt like doing it :). So, here is the detailed step by step pictures of the way I went about it 🙂
Do drop in your thoughts about this 🙂
1. Prime the eye lids, and apply a purple eye liner in winged fashion. I used purple gel eyeliner – Essence Berlin Rocks. You can also use eye pencil and ES combination to do this look.
2. Then pat some gold eye shadow on the inner half of the lined portion, a little beyond the center of the eye ball. Then apply purple eye shadow on the outer part from the center to the end.
3. Now blend both so as to even out the harshness enabling gradual transition of color.
4. Now pat some gold and purple eye shadow on the lower lash line, so to balance out the look.
5. Now tight line the eyes, apply mascara and finish off.
Here is how it looks 🙂
some more ……
Hope you like it 🙂