I came across this picture of Rihanna while random surfing. Rihanna usually experiments with her eye makeup as well as her hairstyle. Her versatile approach makes her a hot favourite among fans and also makeup lovers :). I have been striving to duplicate this look of hers, since the day I saw it. Hope you like my attempt :), though its not a ditto look. Do pour out your thoughts on this look.
The inspiring Pic :), The blue liner she used is deep navy blue, I used a blue lighter than this, also I used a pink blush. I did this look using only pencil liners. If done with gel eyeliners, the outcome would be better. Since I did not have all the colors and ingredients, my look is not a exact copy of hers.
Ta Da…..lets go !!
1. Prime your eyes, and make a line with the blue eye pencil in this fashion.
2. Then connect it from the end, and draw it till the inner corner of the upper eyelid.
3. Fill up the outline with the blue pencil.
4. Now take a black pencil and line the lower lashline, in a thick manner and conjoin it with the blue line.
5. Now apply kajal on the waterline, tightline and finsh off with generous amount of mascara.
More pics of the look,
Some more Pics 🙂
I paired it with Faces “Passion Rose” lipstick and Jordana “Sandalwood” blush….