A mascara which is transparent ! Yes , I though of sharing my ideas on this wonderful beauty rescuer :). I heard about it first when I was in my high school during a beauty show in some TV channel which had a section on make-up hosted by Samantha Kocchar. From then on my quest for it began, which ultimately ended in Germany, when I found the “Essence Transparent Mascara”, I shall be reviewing it soon. I dedicate this post to the main idea of using a transparent mascara.
How it looks :
Basically a transparent mascara is clear in appearance, its kind of a gel consistency. It appears like a clear gel fluid. When applied on the lashes it gives a wet cool feeling which goes away when it dries.
How it works:
It makes the lashes look naturally curled and groomed. Once applied it separates out the lashes and holds them in place imparting a natural open look to the eyes. Its ideal for people with thick lashes like me, I find it a lot easy to carry for a day time look. It separates my lashes, grooms them and make the eye look brighter and the lashes look glossy.
Uses of a clear mascara:
- Lends a more natural look, does not look obvious on the eyes
- Its does not lend you raccoon eyes, when it washes off in case you get wet or it rains.
- Curls the lashes and holds them tight. It can also be used after curling the lashes.
- I use it to tame my eye brows, it grooms the eye brows and keeps them in place, that is the best utility according to me.
- I have very thick and curled eye lashes, I choose it over regular mascara during the day time to avoid looking over made up.
- Ideal for office wear.
Street wear mascara can be bought from here: http://www.goodlife.com/street-wear/street-wear-sheer-mascara-01-transparent-sheer/32215/product-detail. Even Avon has a clear mascara.
So what do you guys feel about it ?????
NOTE: The image used is from the internet, its not mine.