A few words about online shopping 🙂 . I feel e-commerce sites are great way to shop whilst saving precious time , one gets the product delivered at one’s home that too with the COD option. If we are sure what we want to buy, I feel doing it online is a judicious option. This way we save on our time and many other related resources.
I ordered one Revlon Colorburst lipgloss , shade “Iced Coffee”
I am always on the lookout for reviews on various online portals and their service. Such reviews help us and better our shopping experience.
Recently I shopped from http://www.jabong.com/and this post will let you know how my experience was. I placed my order on August 7th, Tuesday and received the order today morning that is 10th August. So I received my order within three working days. When I received the order, I was asked to check my item, if they were in good condition. I really liked this gesture of checking the item before accepting the order. They also have a very prompt customer care service, I received a call withing minutes of placing the order . All the more, I could modify my order, as I had forgotten to enter a voucher code while placing the order, the customer care officer immediately modified and placed a new order. Overall, I am satisfied with their service.
I would like to list down the pros and cons of my experience with Jabong.com.
- Very good customer care service on phone. One gets a call from their call center within minutes of placing the order.
- The packing was sturdy, though it was not bubble wrapped :). “Fragile” was marked on the box.
- Quite prompt in delivery, I received my item within three days of placing the order
- Lots of items to shop from the website, apparels, bags, sandals, decorative items, kitchen ware, living etc. Wide variety 🙂
- The items can be checked before accepting the order which is the greatest part 🙂
- They accept major credit and debit cards and have the COD option as well.
- The options of make up items is very less. The number of cosmetic brands available as well the options in a particular category is also limited. For Ex: Only two shades of Revlon Colorburst lip gloss was available, only three shades of Colorburst lipstick. Even the products of Colorbar were limited. Mostly there were Coloressence products. If they increase the range of make up brands and products, it would be really good.
- Bubble wrapping of the product was missing.
NOTE: This purchase was sponsored by http://www.jabong.com/ , but it has not affected my review, its my honest view about the shopping experience.