Thick Kohl Rimmed eyes look very pretty and add dimension to our eyes. I like this look, but I sport it rarely, I feel it makes me look loud :). Though Kohl is supposed to make our eyes beautiful and accentuate the features, but I have noticed that kohl does not flatter each and every eye. Anyways, lets start with the tutorial.
- Jet black Kajal/kohl – I used Maybelline Colossal Kajal
- Jet black eye liner – I used VOV permanent eyeliner. Black Gel liner can also be used. I would prefer a gel liner because it applies neat and precise. The one I had got over, so I used this. Usually I do not like liquid liners.
- An angled/ slant eye brush – I used Vega Slant brush
- Mascara – I used Essence multi-action mascara
Prepare and prime your eye lids. This process is a must , if you want your eye makeup to last longer and look neat .
- Line your eyes with kajal in the manner shown in the picture.
- Carefully blend, using an angled brush along the length of the line and you can extend it a little outward.
- Now, carefully take the liquid kajal on the blending brush and apply on top of it along the line in a light pressing motion. I took out the liquid liner on its applicator and then use the angled brush to pick it up from there. I missed my gel liner a lot 😦
- Then carefully bend the liquid liner with the kohl using the angled brush, keeping in mind the intensity should be same through out. If required, you can use more liquid liner.
- Line the lower lash line in the same manner.
- Now, tightine the eyes and apply mascara and its done!
I have made a collage of the steps. The first top snaps in the collage, from left to right are the first three steps. and the bottom two from left to right are the last two steps.
Here how it looks :
I paired it with Jordana blush “Coral Sandy Beach” on cheeks and Lakme “Aphrodite Blush” from liplove collection on lips.
Hope you like the look and find it easy 🙂 . Do drop in your thoughts and try it and share with us 🙂