I am posting this look after a while 🙂 . As you all know, I love eye makeup and trying out new looks, this is another such attempt.
Products used :
- Purple ES – I used Essence Eyeshadow in “Disco Queen”, reviewed here: http://celebratingfeminity.com/2012/06/04/essence-single-eye-shadow-disco-queen/
- The highlighting shade and the peachy bronze shade from my Espirit palette reviewed here:http://peachesandblush.com/2012/03/esprit-eyeshadow-quad-in-golden-eyes.html
- Essence multiaction mascara reviewed here: http://celebratingfeminity.com/2012/06/10/essence-multi-action-mascara-review/
- Purple gel liner – I used Essence gel liner in “berlin rocks” reviewed here:http://celebratingfeminity.com/2012/03/14/essence-gel-eyeliner-in-berlin-rocks-swatches-and-review-20-2/
The steps, the pics correspond to the step from left to right , row wise:
- Line the eyes with purple gel eyeliner in the following manner, you need not be perfect. Its shown in the image below, sorry for the hazy pic.
- Now pat the purple ES on that outline from the outer corner till the middle of the eyelid
- Now blend it properly and then apply a cream highlighting shade from the inner corner of the eye till a liitle way before the mid.
- Now I took a peachy bronze shade and blended the cream eye shadow with it, very carefully .
- Then Lined my eyes with the purple gel liner again and finished off with mascara.
So the final look :