I just could not refrain myself from trying out the colors from the CS paletee which I got myself recently. Everyday I dream of looks and turning them into reality 🙂
Products Used :
- CS hot pots – raisin berry and sunset gold
- Lakme eyeconic mascara
- Maybelline colossal kajal
- Angled brush, flat shader brush, blending brush
The steps :
- Apply the “raisin berry” ES with the help of a angled brush in the manner shown in the first pic of the collage.
- Pat the “sunset gold” ES on top of the lid adjacent to it
- Blend the eye shadows properly
- Apply the berry ES on the lower lash line as well and the gold on the inner corners
- Finish off with kajal and mascara.
And this how the final look turned up: