Theme for October is Halloween or Autumn, I chose to do the Halloween Look.
I did this halloween look on my friend’s daughter today morning, as she had to dress up to a Halloween theme for her school . She is a sweet girl who had the patience to sit at one place for quite a while to get her makeup done. See, how pretty she looks in her Halloween get up 🙂 Her name is Aria. Is not she a cute and pretty “Cat Woman”. ??
Do drop in your thoughts 🙂
I could not do a step by step tutorial, only the finished pics as of now 🙂
Products used for the makeup:
- CS hot pots- Kiwi Green, Dark golden olive, Peachy copper
- Black Kohl (maybelline colossal kajal) and black Eyehadow from Jordana
- Essence multiaction Mascara
- Green, Silver and Turquoise blue eye pencils
- Colorbar Just Earth blush
- Mac Lipstick Viva Glam 1 on lips with a plum lip liner underneath.
Some more Pics….