Just tried a look today which has been lurking around my thoughts since quite sometime. After a while I am posting some eye makeup look, actually de-motivated to blog 😦 . Still, somehow managed to come out of the inerta, and managed to do it 😛 .
Hope you like it and try it. Do drop in your valuable thoughts.
- Coastal Scents ES “dark golden olive” and “sunset gold” on the upper eye lid.
- Essence eye pencil in green on the lower lashline
- Coastal Scents ES in “kiwi green” on top of the green liner on the lower lash line.
- Jordana “blackout” ES to line my eyes
- Kajal on the water-line
- Lakme Eyeconic Mascara
The steps :
- Patted the dark olive ES on the entire socket below the crease
- Then applied the sunset gold ES from the inner corner till the middle of the eyelid, so that the olive peeps through it, yet not obviously and carefully blend it
- I lined the lower lash line with a forest green eye pencil
- Then blended it with the kiwi green ES
- Applied kajal, lined the upper lashline with black ES finished off with mascara