Nowadays I am very lazy to do tutorials and even blog ! The two hours in the afternoon, which is purely “Me” Time for me get used up by sleeping or reading books :). Yesterday I tried to overcome the inertia and do this look
- Garnier BB Cream
- Maybelline BB Stick all over the face as well as to prime the eyes
- Lakme Perfect Radiance Compact
- Jordana Blush in “Coral sandy Beach”
- Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick “Burnt Orange” used as a stain
- Lakme Eyeconic Mascara
- Maybelline gel liner in “Black“
- Sleek “Bad Girl” Palette reviewed here
Step by Step description to achieve the look :
- Prime the eye lids and apply a sweep of a light highlighting eye shadow all over the lid till the brow bone and blend. I used the shade ‘gullible” from Sleek Bad Girl Palette.
- Then apply the shade “abyss” in a ‘V’ shape from the middle to the outer corner of the eye socket. No blending now, we shall blend later.
- Now pat the shade “rebel” in the space in between the ‘V’ to the inner corner of the eye. Still, no blending 🙂
- Now start blending the the three eye shadows at the point where they meet, striking out any harsh lines. Also apply the shade “rebel” in the lower lashline
- Then line the water line with black khol, I used the black gel liner and also apply a very line, close to the lashes on the upper lashline.
- Finish off with mascara and just apply a hint of the shade “gullible” on the inner corners.
This is how the Look turned Up 🙂 I have applied a coral colored blush from Jordana called “Coral sandy Beach” and applied a light stain of a lipstick in Orange. Since the eye look is garish, I kept the lips really light and natural to avoid looking over made-up 🙂
Hope you like the effort 🙂 Do drop in suggestions and inputs, they help me improve !