Seems a very bold look right? But you know, It doesn’t look that gaudy as it sounds 🙂 As you all know, I love doing new makeup looks and experimenting and in this respect, I do not comply to rules or jargons. Hope you like it and do share your thoughts on this.
I am little busy these days, so the decrease in frequency of my posts too. Finally, found some time to do this look which has been lurking in my mind for long.
Products Used for this look on Face :
- Lotus Natural Blend Makeup Stick
- Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation
- Lakme Perfect radiance Compact Powder
- Colorbar “Burnt Orange” on lips
note: I skipped a blush here.
For the eye make-up:
- Maybelline Color Tattoo “fierce and tangy”
- A lavendar and violet eye shadow from Coastal scents
- Essence Eye shadow “disco queen”
- Loreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara
- Maybelline Colossal kajal
Here is the step by step photo tutorial of the eye makeup.
- First apply the orange colored color tattoo from Maybelline all over the lid. You could also use a orange eye shadow. Blend it nicely
- The Pat a little of lavender ES, as shown in the second picture. I used a ES from Coastal Scents.
- Then Pat a little violet colored ES, as shown, on the outer corner.
- The take some violet Purple colored ES and blend it nicely from the outer corners to the crease. I used a ES from Essence.
- Pat some more lavender colored ES on top of the eyeball in the middle.
- Balance the look with the orange color and purple color on the lower lash line. Finish off with kajal and mascara.