So here goes the eighth entry
NOTE : Although, this look has been done using quite a few eye shadows, It has been accepted because the blending is really good and the colors appear to be amalgamated/ or as a single shade.
Above all, the focus does not shift away from the lining. The focus needs to be the lining part.
To participate, Click HERE
PARTICIPANT NAME: AGNIBANYA D PODDAR
- Shiseido Shimmering Cream eye Color – Caviar as base.
- Eyeshadows from Sleek Makeup Limited Edition Palette Sparkle 2
- Mistletoe (a shimmering forest green) on lid
- Truffle (a plummy brown) on outer corner
- Tinsel (a shimmering silver) on inner corner
- Glitz and Glamor (a silvery taupe grey) along the lower lashline
- Lakme eyeconic Kajal on Waterline
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Black for lining and extending the wing
- Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara to fionish the look.
I feel this is a great wearable look for everyone to try 🙂
Do leave your inputs 🙂