A look after ages , I guess … I have been feeling uninspired and bored to do tutorials/looks off late, the reason being a busy schedule and the resultant lethargy 🙂 Finally, I managed to shake it off and do what I usually enjoy doing …. A Look !!
So, I have used four eye shadows here, Teal, Grey, Lavender Violet and Vanilla yellow.
The Step by Step Procedure:
- Pat some teal ES on the inner half of the lid using a flat shader brush
- Then, make a V- shape on the outer corner with the grey ES,using a crease brush and extend inwards towards the teal and blend.
- Now, take some violet ES with a detail brush and apply along the lower lash line.
- Then, pat some vanilla ES on the inner corner and on top of the eye-ball on the lid
- Blend and tight-line the eyes
- Finally, mascara and you are done
Some more finished close-ups of the eye make-up…
Now the finished pics……….
I have used NYX blush “mocha” and Maybelline “MAT3” from bold matte range, on lips..