I feel rather uninspired to do eye make up looks nowadays, partly due to time crunch and owing to laziness. After a lot of procrastination , finally a look with MAC “crosswires”. Crosswires is a versatile shade and opens up avenues for you to experiment. Also, it complements dark bold eyes beautifully, One doesn’t look made-up at all. That is the best part about it, I never want a make-up that makes me lose my natural aura.
The picture below shows the step by step process :
- First pat some purple eye shadow on the inner half of the lid
- Then, pat a deep blue eye shadow on the outer half of the lid
- Then Pat some teal eye eye shadow in between the other two, just on top the eyeball.
- Then blend all the three properly with a blending brush… also apply the teal eye shadow on the lower lash line.
- Now, take a kohl and line your upper eye-lid as shown in the picture, it need not be perfect ( sorry, I kept the lined picture later )
- Take some black eye shadow on a pencil brush and blend in wards from the winged portion of the line
- Deepen the kohl line with black gel liner.
- Now apply kohl and mascara and its done.
Some more pictures for a better view…………..
I have Maybelline Airbrush Finish Foundation on face and No blush. On lips, MAC “Crosswires”.……..
Do share your inputs, suggestions, thoughts on this look 🙂