Since summer is around, thought of doing a cool look 🙂 I have used a Kiwi Green shade from Coastal Scents to do this one. I have NYX blush “Mocha” on cheeks. This is my favorite blush these days, it suits the summer mood and instantly brightens up the face. I have reviewed it here. On face I have Mac Studio Fix Powder over Garnier BB cream. The lipstick isColorbar Creme Touch range. “Burnt Orange“, applied lightly with a lip brush.
Eye Make up Products :
- Coastal Eye Shadow Kiwi Green
- A deep brown Eye Shadow from Essence Smokey Eyes Set “Punk Vibe“
- A Green colored eye pencil on loweer lash line
- Mascara is one coat of Lakme Eyeconic Mascara followed by Essence multi-action mascara
- Maybelline colossal kajal
I hope you like the look 🙂 Do drop in your thoughts and suggestions.
Just a random look 🙂 The chores of motherhood has induced short term amnesia in me and I seem to be quite forgetful of what lies in my stash 🙂 . This lack of attention has been borne by my dear Maybelline Color tattoo in “Fierce and Tangy”.
So, coming out of this I am posting a look which I tried randomly one fine afternoon, when my son lies asleep peacefully sparing me a couple of hours when I have some time to do something for me.
Things Used :
- An orange eye shadow, Maybelline Color Tatto in “fierce and tangy” here
- A Dark Olive green eye shadow, I used “dark golden olive” from Coastal Scents
- Forest Green Eye pencil, I used it from Essence
- Black Kohl, I used Maybelline Gel liner in black
- Masacra, I used Essence multiaction mascara
- Maybelline BB Stick as an whole face make up base including eye lids
- Lakme Perfect Radiance Compact
How to do it :
- Prime the eye lids
- Apply the orange ES from the inner corner to the middle of the eye lid and blend properly
- Then pat some olive green eye shadow on the outer corners, and blend along the outer eye soaket
- Line the lower lash line with a dark forest green eye pencil and blend it with the same olive green eye shdaow
- Then line the lower waterline with kohl and apply a thin line on the upper lash line very close to the lashes
- Finish off with mascara