1. you could use White Vinegar diluted with water in the ratio 2:1 and apply it to your scalp, leave for two hours and then shampoo with a good herbal anti dandruff shampoo
2. Always keep your combs and pillow cases clean, and never share your comb with anyone.
3. Oil your hair Once a week with Coconut oil mixed with lemon juice and then wash off after an hour.
4. Drinks lots of water and always keep the scalp clean. Its most important
5. Meanwhile you could try Patanjali anti-dandruff shampoo.
And as for a good make up remover for sensitive skin, nothing works better than Johnsons Baby Oil. Apply it on face and lightly massage and wipe off with cotton wool.
Hope this helps 🙂 Also request my readers to help her out with her query.