I ordered this from cherryculture six months back, But unfortunately it did not suit my taste when I actually saw it. Moreover it is not flattering my skin tone, but it would surely look good on lighter skin tones, say below NC 25.
So only swatches for now:)
You can read two other shades from this range in the below links:
http://celebratingfeminity.com/2012/10/15/la-colors-nail-polish-review-shade-live/ and http://celebratingfeminity.com/2012/12/02/la-colors-color-craze-nail-polish-review-shade-hot-blooded/
Just tried a look today which has been lurking around my thoughts since quite sometime. After a while I am posting some eye makeup look, actually de-motivated to blog 😦 . Still, somehow managed to come out of the inerta, and managed to do it 😛 .
Hope you like it and try it. Do drop in your valuable thoughts.
- Coastal Scents ES “dark golden olive” and “sunset gold” on the upper eye lid.
- Essence eye pencil in green on the lower lashline
- Coastal Scents ES in “kiwi green” on top of the green liner on the lower lash line.
- Jordana “blackout” ES to line my eyes
- Kajal on the water-line
- Lakme Eyeconic Mascara
The steps :
- Patted the dark olive ES on the entire socket below the crease
- Then applied the sunset gold ES from the inner corner till the middle of the eyelid, so that the olive peeps through it, yet not obviously and carefully blend it
- I lined the lower lash line with a forest green eye pencil
- Then blended it with the kiwi green ES
- Applied kajal, lined the upper lashline with black ES finished off with mascara