I love the color purple, all the more for its versatility and its ability to adept to any skin tone :). I devised this look yesterday while I was playing around with a ES palette.
About this look, I avoided the eye liner all together, usually I tend to avoid it beacuse I feel that way the make up looks much softer and elegant. Do try to skip the eye liner ince in a while, it does make some difference.
So here goes the step by step tutorial :
1. Prime the eye lids, and apply a light purple or lavender in a manner shown below.
2. Then a take a violet or deep purple color and apply it this way .
3. Then blend both the colors nicely so that the color gradation is gradual.
4. Then apply some deep brown ES along the crease and blend well to add some depth to the eyes
5. Then finish off with applying kajal on the lower lash line and mascara and highlighter on the brow bone. Fill up and shape the eye brows. My brows are little shabby, please do not mind that 🙂
So this is how it looks ……
I have paired it with coral sandy beach blush from Jordana and Colorbar ” oh my magenta ” used as a stain.
Do drop in your thoughts 🙂 they are valuable 🙂
Dear Friends, I am a novice, when it comes to eye make up. I have tried my best to capture and explain the steps. Please give in your suggestions and opinion, it would encourage me and help me improve. Also, please forgive me for messy eyebrows :P.
1. First I primed my lids, I used concealer to prime my eye lids.
2. Pat gold eye shadow on the lids, I started from the inner corner to little beyond mid of my eyes, I dd not stretch above the crease. Also I did not apply eye shadow on the line above the lashes. I have used the gold from Espirit quartet.
3. Now I took a deep brown eye shadow and made a V, on the outer corner of my eye socket. I have used the eye shadow from essence palette.
4. Now with a blending brush and I started blending from the outer corners to the inner part of my eye along the crease. This is how it looks.
5. I blended more and then lined my eyes with a brown eyeliner, I have used cream eyeliner from essence palette. The pic could have been better. Sorry for this. I have lined my lower lash line as well.
6. Then appled Kajal and Mascara. I have used compact powder on the brow bone.
For Face Bebe TM and Balea (German brand) compact powder.
Colorbar “Just Earth ” blush, Espirit eye quartet in “golden eyes”( I have reviewed this in P&B), Essence Smoky eye kit in Brown, Rival Di Loop Lipstick in No. 104. I have used Essence Mascara, forgot to include it.
This is Me 🙂